Introducing Sleep Drink, the natural sleep drink crafted by Gamer Advantage specifically for gamers. This fast-acting, great-tasting beverage is your secret weapon to conquer the challenges of achieving quality rest, while keeping you at the top of your game.
Our Sleep Drink is not just another sleep aid - it's a specially designed performance enhancer for your rest and recovery. Free from pro-hormones such as melatonin, it relies on a unique blend of natural ingredients to help you achieve a deeper, more restful sleep.
Naturally Derived, Power-Packed Ingredients
Magnesium is a macro mineral that plays a role in almost every part of your body. The citrate form of magnesium is one of the most easily absorbed forms of this vital mineral. Studies show people with low magnesium levels are more likely to experience sleep quality issues. 1
One of the most well-studied in its class, Ashwagandha root extract is a beneficial plant component that helps the body adapt to stressors and promote stable physiological processes. Acting as a natural alternative to melatonin, it is renowned for its sleep health benefits.2
L-theanine, found primarily in green and black tea, is a nutrient that has been shown to modulate alpha brain waves, which can relax the mind while still maintaining alertness. 3 This ingredient promotes overall relaxation, and has been shown to provide safe, natural sleep support. 4
Valerian is a flowering plant whose root has a long history of being used as a sedative. Well-tested and safe, this herb has been shown to significantly support healthy sleep. 5
Apigenin, a natural compound found in chamomile, offers many health benefits but is commonly known for supporting healthy mood and relaxation. Studies have shown apigenin shows promise for supporting next-day functions. 6
The importance of adequate B vitamins levels has been well documented for numerous systems in the body. B-complex can contribute to healthy mood and stress support. 7
Sleep Drink is for adults who have issues with falling asleep, staying asleep, or waking up feeling groggy. And we do it all with a formula that’s melatonin-free
Over-supplementing with melatonin can reduce your body’s ability to self-produce this hormone and may create a dependency. As a thoughtful alternative to melatonin, our formula offers the same benefits without disrupting your body's natural production or losing its efficacy over time.
We gamers spend an enormous amount of time in front of artificial blue light, so we’re prone to disrupted sleep cycles. Improving your sleep can improve your game. Mental focus, reaction times, mood - all of those (and more) can be affected by poor sleep quality.
Drink it 30-60 minutes before bed.
Most people will feel the results after the first dosage; however, since everyone’s body reacts differently, there may be some of you who don’t see the results for a week or more. Be patient. Consistency (taking daily) will provide the best outcome.
Made and Distributed By:
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Nielsen, Forrest H., Relation between Magnesium Deficiency and Sleep Disorders and Associated Pathological Changes. U.S. Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Research Service, Grand Forks Human Nutrition Research Center, Grand Forks, ND, USA. ScienceDirect 2015, 291-296.
- Cheah, Kae Ling, et.al., Effect of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) extract on sleep: A systematic review and meta-analysis. PLoS One, 2021; 16(9): e0257843.
- Nobre, Anna C. et. al. L-theanine, a natural constituent in tea, and its effects on mental state. Asia Pacific Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 2008; 17 Suppl 1:167-8.
- Rao, Theertham, et. al., In Search of a Safe Natural Sleep Aid. Journal of American Nutrition Association, 2015;34(5):436-47. doi: 10.1080/07315724.2014.926153.
- Bent, Stephen, MD., et. al., Valerian for Sleep: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. American Journal of Medicine. 2006 Dec: 119(12): 1005-1012.
- Salehi, Bahare, et. al., The Therapeutic Potential of Apigenin. International Journal of Molecular Sciences, 2019, Mar; 20(6): 1305.
- Lewis, John E., et. al., The Effect of Methylated Vitamin B Complex on Depressive and Anxiety Symptoms and Quality of Life in Adults with Depression. ISRN Psychiatry, 2013: 621453.